CSBS "Five Questions for Five Bankers" Now Available Online
The Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS) has released its "Five Questions for Five Bankers" compilation as a separate publication this year. The report, usually included as part of the annual CSBS National Survey of Community Banks, is comprised of bankers' responses to questions posed by their respective state bank commissioners. The findings help provide qualitative insights that complement the data published in the survey.
- How bankers are serving the community during the pandemic;
- the future or community banking;
- regulatory relief;
- funding challenges and opportunities;
- the impact of natural disasters, extreme weather events and other climate-related change, and
- evaluating compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act/ Anti-Money Laundering law.
The states that were able to participate this year included Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
2020's "Five Questions for Five Bankers" can be downloaded now via the CSBS website.